- The Screw Sampler (SCR) is designed for continuous or intermittent sample extraction of dry, non-sticky
powdered free-falling material from a chute or in a silo.
- The SCR is the standard sampler in many cement plants and is also widely used at chemical and power
- The SCR is compact in size and is therefore easy to install.
- The SCR can prepare average or spot samples automatically or manually.
- As opposed to manual grab sampling, the SCR provides an automated sample and eliminates tedious and hazardous work.
- Can be used in vertical or inclined chutes.
- Can be used both in rectangular or circular chutes.
- It can be used in various positions and can be adjusted to the most optimal position increasing the SCRs ability to produce representative samples.
- The control system ensures that the SCR continuously collects samples.