Screw Conveyor/Spiral Conveyor
Convey bulk material from almost any position (vertical, horizontal, or at an incline) and are one of the most reliable methods of conveyance. The screw conveyor is composed of a pipe with a welded steel strip that is formed into a continuous helix
- Compact and easily adapted to congested locations
- Able to control the flow of material in processing operations which depend upon accurate batching
- Versatile and can be employed in horizontal, inclined and vertical installations.
- Can be used as a mixer or agitator to blend dry or fluid ingredients, provide crystallization or coagulant action, or maintain solutions in suspension.
- Can be sealed to prevent the escape of dust or fumes from inside the conveyor; or prevent dust contamination from outside the conveyor.
- Can be jacketed to serve as a drier or cooler by running hot or cold water through the jacket.
- Made out of a variety of materials to resist corrosion, abrasion or heat, depending upon the product being conveyed.
- Can be outfitted with multiple inlet and discharge points.