- Roller conveyors are a series of rollers supported within a frame where objects can be moved either manually, by gravity, or by power.
- There is a wide range of ways roller conveyors can be used and modified for different uses including transporting boxes, cardboard boxes, crates, pallets, plastic totes, polybags, slave boards, and trays.
- Can use gravity for moving the product on a decline angle
- No power means less cost and more environmentally friendly
- Quite modular and can be utilized in many ways
- Fairly low maintenance