Our versatile and high-performing magnetic separator grids or grates are extremely efficient at removing contamination from dry free flowing powders and granulates. Contamination such as rust, stainless steel scrapings, and wear from machinery are often too small to be detected by a metal detector. Our magnetic separator grids or grates feature powerful magnetic rods, attracting ferrous contamination down to sub-micron size.
7000, 9000, 10000 and 13000 gauss
- 1.304 or 316L stainless steel are available for pipeline material which have a good corrosion resisting property without and less pollution
- Standard magnetic grates are assembled with stainless steel frame and magnetic bars with a length of 25 mm diameter.
- The surface of the frame and magnetic bar can be fine polished and meet the standard of food or pharmacy industry.
- Standard working temperature ≤80℃, and maximum working temperature can reach 350℃ as required
- Normal (N style), Easy-cleaning (E style), grate with angle baffles or rod are available
- Simple to install and clean
- Reduces ‘spark’ risk
- Removes micron sized contaminants
- Meets audit requirements
- Ideal for 24/7 operations, reduces downtime