Flat Belt Conveyor
- Flat belts are useful for internal conveyance, i.e. transporting items within a facility.
- This type of conveyor belt uses a series of powered pulleys to move a continuous flat belt, which can consist either of natural material or synthetic fabric (ex. polyester, nylon). Items are placed on top of the moving belt and carried from one end to the other
- Its belts can be made of different kinds of materials, this type of conveyor belt is incredibly versatile.
- Often the conveyor of choice for industrial environments, wash down areas, and slow assembly lines.
- Fitted with the right belt, it can also convey small, soft, or irregularly shaped items without damaging them.