Cross Stream Sampler
- The Cross Stream Sampler (CSS) extracts a representative increment/cut of bulk material
from a free-falling stream at the discharge point of a conveyor belt.
- Representativity of the increment is ensured by extraction of a complete cross section of the material stream.
- Theory of Sampling (TOS)-compliant which gives every particle in the stream an equal probability to be included in the extracted increment (the key to reliable sampling results).
- Enclosed in a cover housing to avoid cross-contamination between successive increments.
- Designed to be scalable, which makes it well suited for sampling from high-capacity Bulk Material Handling System
- Well suited for harsh environments and rough abrasive materials.
- Usable as a secondary/tertiary sampler as part of multi-stage sampling system.